<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22032751?origin\x3dhttp://radianceinrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LIMPEILIN:D
16 years old
26november1992
Jurongville Secondary












This blogskin is originally created by Jiali,
whose sources for this blog template includes the pictures from larafairie,
materials from shabby princess, and HTML codes from fah and fonts from dafonts.
















Monday, July 14, 2008
art quote
Hello! :D
Just dropping by my blog to say HI


Got to go.
work hard people!
i am trying to work hard.
but still, couldn't resist the temptation ):
I want fun...
*forcing myself to say :
I want study,
I love study.
Study is a cool and fun thing,
REALLY!

with love,
Peilin
Y

Happiness is free
@4:08 PM?