<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22032751?origin\x3dhttp://radianceinrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LIMPEILIN:D
16 years old
26november1992
Jurongville Secondary












This blogskin is originally created by Jiali,
whose sources for this blog template includes the pictures from larafairie,
materials from shabby princess, and HTML codes from fah and fonts from dafonts.
















Wednesday, July 02, 2008
bridge
3rd of July:
Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
ANGELIN CHUA ZI LEI!Y
I love you!
:DDDDDDDDDDD
surprised her with a mini square cake during recess.
as anual, cream over her face x)

At night,after POA supp.
went over to her hse for dinner.
sadly,Jiali couldn't make it ):
so left me and huilin(:
Ange and Yeeling stepped into the kitchen and cooked for us!
Pasta,Fried minced meat balls,mashed potato balls :D
sweet eh?

while waiting for the food,
Sister and I stayed in mum's rm to play psp AND tackle with Asson.
I think Asson hate me alot,i kept shouting at him
He wanted to hum HL xD
HL look like a dog?
{HL,i sacrifice myself for you ,touched?x)}

Watched the 27dresses.
I only watched the first part,cos there wasn't any sub titles.
and had a hard time catching the words.
Movie?More like a listening compre. :D
So i concentrated on the filled with WARMTH AND LOVE 's food.
after that, cut cake session. [:
AGAIN,the whole plate of cream on her face x)
took photos together
,den got to RUN,cos tmr go school.

Labbit came to fetch his wife home,
I went to took bus to find Boyfriend at gekpoh :D
Den wait my dad and mum came to fetch me at 12 plus.
Went to eat supper with them, but i was too full to eat x)
reached home 1am.
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

p.s. pictures will be uploaded in 4hrs time(:
meanwhile,i got some photos on kayaking 2star
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Girls, I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY,YOU KNOW? :D:D
*you should knw why i am happy. *winks
Y




Happiness is free
@12:55 AM?