10th JUNE
went town with boyfriend(:
Everywhere is having sales lah,
50%...20%...

feel like buying everything!
and then bf bought me a pair of heels:D
Thank you!
He brought himself a shirt also,
after tt went to have our dinner at LJS
off we meet our friends to go playclub!
{{{{{:
He meet his group of friends,
I meet my group of friends,
In the end we still sat together as a big grp :D
The theme is pyjamas party,
some ladies wore nightie and pyjamas with slippers
some guys wore boxers and bathrobes with slippers
I think after the party they can just lie on their bed and slp. xD
But of course we din go along with the theme lah.
imagine wearing pyjamas taking train..
but if it was with a big grp of ppl,
i dun mind actually :D
(Ange & YL hasn't arrive yet,tts why they are nt inside)*
The flashy lighting and the smoke effect makes me very dizzy

after the party,
went maxwell kopitiam to eat [:
den walked to clarkquey to sit dwn and slack slack.
cabbed back arnd 4.30am.
I enjoy having fun with them!Y
Happiness is free
@11:02 PM?