<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22032751?origin\x3dhttp://radianceinrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LIMPEILIN:D
16 years old
26november1992
Jurongville Secondary












This blogskin is originally created by Jiali,
whose sources for this blog template includes the pictures from larafairie,
materials from shabby princess, and HTML codes from fah and fonts from dafonts.
















Saturday, May 31, 2008
HELLO NEW BLOGSKIN,NEW TAGBOARD! :D
Balloon
Thanks you Dearest Jiali! kiss
she helped me to make this blogskin (:
its lovely ,ya?
Last Thursday went gym with Ange and Yeeling (:
The gym at JW sports complex was much bigger compared to JE complex
and more work out machines too!

Last Friday went accompany boyfriend go school.
den stayed at his school mac to play his laptop
was so embarassed,
i went to order food and asked for zinger meal
den tt guy was like : err. this is macdonalds.

And today,stayed at home whole day(:
i think during this holidays,
i will gain 10kg..
eating and eating...
But too bad, I Y eating!
I Ydancing!
I Ysinging!
I Y Happiness!

Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
There is no beauty that is attractive
without happiness.
-Christian Dior
Photobucket
Balloon
watching the beautiful sunrise.
spreading of love.

Happiness is free
@11:21 PM?