<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22032751?origin\x3dhttp://radianceinrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LIMPEILIN:D
16 years old
26november1992
Jurongville Secondary












This blogskin is originally created by Jiali,
whose sources for this blog template includes the pictures from larafairie,
materials from shabby princess, and HTML codes from fah and fonts from dafonts.
















Friday, December 07, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have been a good girl this two days
staying at home :DD

Bcos tommoro i am gg out!
THE AS USUAL PEOPLE'S BBQPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I miss the people alot!
their lame shit, crapping and joke
Hohoho,
Hope tt all of them will be present tmr.
AND,pray hard tonight tt it won't rain,
I rather there is a flood on sunday den raining tmr.
*Evil >:]
Off to sleep.
goodnight!YYY

Happiness is free
@1:11 AM?