26ofnovember(PartIV)*SENSORED*
anyway, is something unpleasant,
misunderstandings between boy and me
but at arnd evening,
i decided to go meet him,at least i din regret
cos we were back to normal :D
nevermind,conflicts between couples bring each other closer.
isin't it?
hohoho,
so so so, i went up his house watch tv and changed.
cos we going GEYLANG X]
and he insisted i change into T-shirt.
cos later those uncles look look.
I changed,From THIS :


To THIS! :




Like school girl liddat :D

we are students going geylang to explore! :D
So we cabbed to geylang at arnd 12am.
we ate wunton noodle first.
not bad :D
den walk walk down the street.
saw alot of pros and uncles,
all are cheena aunties,nt pretty at all.
hahaar;
went into weird shops look look X)
den had very nice dimsums.
eat until full full alrdy
walk walk


headed back home
:D
A very unexpected present from boyfriend.
It is a bottle of stars. that can glow in the dark
and some folded shiny stars.
he only folded some,cos he say he lazy .______.
So i helped him to complete it X]
but at least he this lazy fellow did use made the effort to
fold some of it :D
I was surprised,
cos he actually remembered what i say,
long time ago he asked : what do you want for your present?
I answered: mmm.hahar, the stars from the sky?
I randomly ans it. and he really got it XD
The folded shiny stars can shine in the day
and,the glow-in-the-dark stars can be in the night.
their are still small little notes inside [:
so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet of you,
I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!Y

thanks Ange and Yeeling for coming dwn to comfort me when i am down,
and nt forgetting kel treated me to eat kfc :D
most importantly,
the guy who had celebrated my birthday for 4days,MY BOYFRIEND!:D
I ate 3 birthday cakes, blown candles 3 times, made 3 wishes.
hohoho; i am really very old alrdy xD
Thanks people for the BIRTHDAY GREETINGS
and BIRTHDAY PRESENT! :D