LIMPEILIN:D
16 years old
26november1992
Jurongville Secondary
This blogskin is originally created by Jiali,
whose sources for this blog template includes the pictures from larafairie,
materials from shabby princess, and HTML codes from fah
and fonts from dafonts.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP IN CLASS
ANYMORE! I was moved right to the front and in the middle of the class so what the HELL lah. Bad thing:Cannot sms or listen song ): Worst thing: I was seperated with my buddies!)': Happy thing:I am still sitting with lovely and crazy[: Rawrs. I rather sit alone behind then sitting infront and middle of the class la STUPID teachers! like as if we will be better sitting in front =.=
PICTURES! His favourite pose of the day[:
An artistic shot by BOYFRIEND. He and his birthday dumpling :D * Look at his expression
Another shot by Boyfriend's sister. My second daughter :D My first daughter :D