<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22032751?origin\x3dhttp://radianceinrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LIMPEILIN:D
16 years old
26november1992
Jurongville Secondary












This blogskin is originally created by Jiali,
whose sources for this blog template includes the pictures from larafairie,
materials from shabby princess, and HTML codes from fah and fonts from dafonts.
















Monday, July 23, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Firstly
...
...
THANKS JIALI POPO FOR THE BLOGSKIN
ITS SO PRETTAY CAN!
LOVES YOU MANY MANY!:D

I have a great granny
my blogskin is lovely.
woooooooooooooosh! :D

I just got back from the parliament house
prettay bored dere lors =.=
need check bag and scan.
so mafan,as if we going travel

took some random pictures on bus (:
update somedays later

and and and.
i watched "alone" the horror movie
with boyfriend yesterday
gawddd,
maybe it really scares me bahs
i had a nightmare yesterday night

i dreamt that the ghost came after me
keep chasing and chasing...
i woke up.
den i don't dare to move
i m soooooo scared lar.
scared the "thing" beside me >.<>
stupid nightmare!
i lose 1 hour of sleep because of that =.=
I WANT TO WATCH VACANCY :D
I WANT TO CUT HAIR!
Hahaar.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Happiness is free
@6:25 PM?