<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22032751?origin\x3dhttp://radianceinrevolution.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LIMPEILIN:D
16 years old
26november1992
Jurongville Secondary












This blogskin is originally created by Jiali,
whose sources for this blog template includes the pictures from larafairie,
materials from shabby princess, and HTML codes from fah and fonts from dafonts.
















Saturday, January 27, 2007
went meet HS at jurongeast
den went lot 1 to gaigai^^
finally i m meeting him

brought a kcute handfone strip for DB
its a cigg with a baby bside it
ahahahas x)
den went minitoons saw hp strip again
haas
i lyk the ribbon,so squashy
haas.
den we went exploring the whole lot 1.
haas.
we realli had nth do, so we went library
i borrowed books to about hw to train dogs

shiro kp barking n biting ppl.
haiyar..scld him still dare to bark
how i wish he have half of wusha's quietness
nvm. man man train him (:

went back hm after eating.
den met up with DB
to give him tt keychain.

I FREAKLY HATE LIARS.
you have no reasons to lie to me.
______________________________________________

F**KING CHAIRMAN. EDWIN TAN CHEE BOON!
YOU SAE I NV DONE MY PART AS A VICE-CHAIRMAN
YOU MEAN YOU HAVE DONE A PART LARH
MEETING OSO CAN FOGORT TO GO.
CANNT EVEN DO WHAT YOU HAVE PROMISE
STILL DARE SHOUT BACK A PREGNANT LADY
FREAKING IDIOT!
DUN THINK I DUNOE YOU GO COMPLAIN TO TCHER
SAE I NT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO B VICE-CHAIR LAR
ARSE HOLE!
I OSO DUN WAN TO B A VICE CHAIR.
WITH SUCH A PERVERTIC CHAIR MAN
DISGRACE TO 3D

Happiness is free
@8:53 PM?